Saturday, November 13, 2010

FINAL WEEK

Wow... I apologize for not updating this things in weeks!
So much to update you all on but I figured I would just post a few pictures of the impact your support has made on these kids.
My middle school girls 
Me and the girls

These girls have impacted my life so much. They have grown so much and Im just so proud of them. I got a letter form one of them and wanted to share it with you.

" I just really wanted to thank you for being there for me & the girls, and just helping us to get to know God better, and you've been such a blessing in my life and just thank you for that. You've really helped me to become a better & stonger person, while you were here. And like what me & the girls said last night, you're like our second mom, and we know that you'll always be there for us no matter what. Even though you have been here for only about 1 or 2 months, its seems like we've know you forever. And me & the girls are truely gonna miss you when you leave. And again, thanks for everything Raquel!"

Your support has made such an impact on these girls lives. 
I also have been able to help out at Moanalua High School and have been able to work with the youth there. I have seen such growth and was able to mentor a few of the girls. 
Those guys are amazing and I know that they appreciated your support in sending me here.
God is just doing great things here in Hawaii and I just feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to be a part of it.
some of the youth from Moanalua

so this week is my last week in Hawaii. The internship is over. 
We have graduation this weekend and then we get trained all next week on raising support.
Its been an amazing journey!
Thanks for being a part of the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment